Atif is associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, holds a Bachelors (majoring in Economics and Statistics) and has over 10 years of experience in Audit, consultancy ad advisory services.
Atif completed his articleship from Ernst & Young Lahore in 2011. Afterwards he served as manager in Luminous Packaging (Pvt) Ltd. He was qualified in 2013 and worked as manager in Haleeb Foods Limited. In 2014 to 2015 he moved to Ernst & Young Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and worked on audit assignments of various national and multinational organizations. He joined BDO Islamabad in June 2015 as Manager Audit & Advisory and working on various manufacturing, oil, non-profit organizations, finance and public sector clients. He is also engaged in teaching for CA final stage exams majoring the subjects of Business Finance Decisions, Management Accounting and Financial Reporting.
Atif’s expertise includes financial and technical compliance, pre-award/Qualification assessments as well statutory audits, fraud/investigative assignments, due diligence, accounting system, SOP and transaction advisory and Company audits.
He has teaching experience of Advanced Accounting and Reporting, Management Accounting, Financial Management and Business Finance Decisions at CA final level. He has also done various in-house trainings on IFRS, accounting and auditing
- Audit of national and multinational organizations including financial institutions, oil and gas sector, telecom, development sector, government corporations and national and multinational NGO’s
- Advisory services on accounting and management issues.
- Detailed assessment for implantation of new standards i.e IFRS 9, 15, 16 etc.
- Teaching experience of financial accounting, financial management, management accounting
- In-house trainings on new standards and auditing
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) – 1 Paper left
- Graduation (majoring Economics and statistics) from University of Punjab, Lahore
- Member, various ICAP Committees during 2018 – 2020.