M&A/DISPOSAL TRANSACTION ADVISORY
If the seller is truly prepared to sell the business, then our buyer’s due diligence information request list produces a very quick onslaught of expressive and vital documents, providing all the necessary information to ensure that you aren’t acquiring a failure. We call this unique exercise rapid due diligence, whereas other services include:
- Scoping the market for potential targets acquirers based on your criteria
- Preparing a feasibility study of the proposed acquisition/disposal, including a comprehensive business plan and an integrated financial model with a detailed set of projections
- Extensive hands-on due diligence for potential acquisition targets
- Advising on all negotiations with relevant parties to structure and price (see Valuation Analyses) the transaction
- Advising and facilitating the process of raising capital to execute the proposed transaction
- Assisting in preparation of information memorandum in the case of asset/ business disposals. Advising on any tax implications of the proposed transaction.
In addition to these services, our team will also help introduce you to recommended targets, acquirers, lawyers, venture capitalists, private equity funds and debt providers through our extensive network of professional relationships – an invaluable tool in helping you find the right partners for your transactions.
CAPITAL RAISING AND RESTRUCTURING
- Examining and recommending a range of available funding sources when your business needs to raise capital
- Assisting in making underwriting and private placement arrangements and negotiating favourable terms
- Determining the optimal capital structure (mixture of debt and equity) of your company
- Recommending restructuring options for your debt tranches to better manage your repayment schedule
- Providing emergency financing options for distressed businesses nearing insolvency
- Advising on any tax implications associated with raising specific types of capital
We conduct valuation analyses to help you make informed decisions relating to mergers & acquisitions, asset disposals, management buy-outs and your company’s optimal capital structure.
We utilize reliable market and risk information and the following methodologies to conduct our rigorous analyses:
- Discounted Cash Flow
- Public Trading Comparables
- Precedent Transaction Comparables
- Asset-Based (Sum-of-the-Parts)
Our team maintains an objective and unbiased view, independent from all involved parties, in evaluating your business’ fundamentals and in recommending a valuation.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Acquirer/Vendor due diligence
- Rapid due diligence for SMEs
- Preparing Information Memorandum
- Developing business plans and feasibility studies
- Capital restructuring and debt rescheduling
- Distressed debt restructuring
- Share valuations
- Business valuations
- Assisting in underwriting arrangements