Quality bookkeeping is vital to any business. At BDO, we make it our mission to ensure that as an outsourcing partner, the financial transactions and records of the company are kept up-to-date and accurate.
By leveraging BDO’s bookkeeping capabilities, we can help reduce the costs of routine clerical or accounting processes, allowing you the time and resources to focus on growing and developing the business.
How BDO Pakistan can help
BDO Pakistan not only advises on how best to comply with regulations, but we also help you appreciate the consequences of non-compliance and deliver day-to-day outsourced finance activities to ensure you remain compliant.
The result is a consistent and centrally coordinated service that reduces the risks of non-compliance, increases the economy of scale, and eradicates the burdens of staffing your finance back office.
BDO is committed to delivering global quality Finance and Accounting services with utmost precision and punctuality. With every engagement we undertake:
- Our starting point is taking a complete understanding of your business and an analysis of your existing accounting workflows and processes.
- The second step is designing an outsourcing solution that answers your needs and achieves your objectives.
- The third step is ensuring a smooth transition phase.
- The last and ongoing step is running a steady-state operation that takes your Finance & Accounting function a step forward and aims for continuous performance improvement.
BDO delivers a full range of finance and accounting support services across the entire finance value chain. Our key Finance & Accounting services are as follows:
- Setting up the accounting system QuickBooks, Tally, SAP, Xero, Fig, etc.
- Creation of charts of accounts in line with the client’s reporting requirements
- Preparation of annual and periodic financial statements in accordance with accounting and reporting standards as applicable in Pakistan
- Designing and establishing a Standard Operating Procedures which includes a reporting mechanism for management purposes
- Preparation of fixed assets register
- Accounts receivable and payable management
- Bank and other reconciliations
- Analyzing and processing the expenses incurred by the firm/employee on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis and preparing a cumulative report
- Audit assistance to support accounts team to meet auditor's expectations
- Assist in responding to queries from tax authority from an accounting perspective, such as gathering required data.